Time required to draw: milliseconds
Points Data (for bug reporting):
How to use the Demo application:
- Click anywhere inside the drawing canvas above to plot a point.
- Plot as many number of points as you wish and click any one of the "Draw Curve", "Draw Closed Curve", "Draw Bezier (Cubic/Poly)" or "Fill Closed Curve" buttons on right side
- Check the output with various parameters like tension, pen width and color. Please note that tension parameter is not applicable for Bezier curve.
- "Clear Canvas" button is to clear the canvas completely.
- "Clear Previous Points Set" button is to clear the old set of points from the memory only. For next drawing only newly plotted set of points will be used but old diagrams will remain on the canvas only.
- If you find some bug/defect in the demo application, please report the bug with "Points Data".